1. Showcase your servicesEngage and impress customers with your portfolio by sharing a variety of projects that include your best work
1. Create an account and complete your information When creating an account, enter basic information about yourself, specify your work experience and financial requirements. Based on this, we will look for a project for you.
2. Seeking clientsBe more successful in getting work by constantly seeking clients for various projects.
2. Recruitment processYou will demonstrate your knowledge of English and show your programming skills in your field through an online test, participate in a live problem-solving session and complete a project.
3. Take part in numerous consultationsMeetings with clients are the best way to get to know them and understand how your skills match their needs.
3. Let's start working together!Welcome to Rand/lab! Our team will connect you with phenomenal projects at top clients and help you during onboarding!
4. Start the workWhen you find a job, show your experience and ideas that will result in project development.
5. Take part in several projectsJuggle trying to secure and work on multiple projects simultaneously
6. Continue to seek clientsWork on projects while advertising your services to secure project continuity
7. Send invoices and take care of fundsManage client billing and payment while working on projects and advertising your services.